The Random Quill: a Prose Weblog

Prose, both fiction and nonfiction. Random jottings from the quill of Sehrgut. This is a prose weblog linked with Sehr Gut Web. Here you will find everything from ideas and brainstorms to polished stories, and even some non-fiction, such as travel writing (travelogues).

Monday, July 26, 2004

Welcome to "The Random Quill"

   Well, well. You've stumbled onto one of the (I hope) more interesting sites on the web. Well, that's my ego and prescience speaking there: as of now this is the first post on The Quill. This is part of my family of weblogs and websites, all of which you can access from here, or by following a short train of links from here.
   Anyway, I suppose you're wondering what this site is about. Hopefully you won't have to read this to find that out much longer. The Quill, as I was going to tell you, is my prose weblog. Just as The Tome (connected with my poetry website, "A New Metre") is centred around my poertry, this page is where I will upload all my new prose and prose-ish writing. If you think you know better than I how something ought to be phrased, arranged, etc. (which you well may), feel free to log a comment here. Consider it my writing web board — gather here to read and dismember my latest works (writing being my main objective in becoming part of the dubious cloud of "bloggers").
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home