The Random Quill: a Prose Weblog

Prose, both fiction and nonfiction. Random jottings from the quill of Sehrgut. This is a prose weblog linked with Sehr Gut Web. Here you will find everything from ideas and brainstorms to polished stories, and even some non-fiction, such as travel writing (travelogues).

Monday, January 17, 2005

Retiring

It is both a joy and a regret to announce the retiring of both Tome: the New Metre Weblog and The Random Quill: Prose. However, they have been replaced by Passage to Serendipity, since I got hosted (by Livia of relatedworlds.net). I am running PS on Blosxom, so all my weblogs are able to roll, category-wise, into one weblog.

I do hope to continue to receive your readership at the new location. All extant weblogs and posts will remain for archival purposes.

Meet me at Passage to Serendipity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home